Not everybody has time to cook a Thanksgiving meal, especially if there is a large group to cook for. Cooking for several people can be very time consuming and can even be challenging for a well-seasoned cook. Traditionally, Thanksgiving meals are composed of several different dishes, which can make preparation more difficult. This special feast is about spending time with family, so why loose precious time cooking, when you can dine at Amphora and enjoy the perfect Thanksgiving meal?! Our delicious feast appeals to everyone. Dining at Amphora means you no longer have to worry about cooking, washing dishes, or tidying up any messes.
This year, our Thanksgiving menu features dishes everyone will enjoy.
- Soup of the Day – Butternut Squash
- Traditional Oven Roasted Turkey with a Savory Sage Stuffing, Served with our Homemade Cranberry Relish
- Seafood Newberg with Scallops, Shrimp, and Crabmeat, Served over Rice Pilaf
- Herb Encrusted Roast Prime Rib or Beef with Red Wine Au Jus
- Maple Glazed Spiral Cut Ham, Drizzled with an Apple Raisin Sauce
All Thanksgiving Specials are served with soup, tossed garden salad, an autumn vegetable medley, and a slice of Amphora Bakery pumpkin pie.
You can find more information on our website.